|Home||» Products||» PP Nonwoven Bag|
PP Nonwoven Bag
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others, Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 1 lac pieces per month
- Sample Available
- Main Domestic Market
- North India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Nonwoven polypropylene (PP) fabric is made of spun bond polypropylene
With several advantages for the user, such as:
- It is available in a variety of colors, thickness and finishes
- It is a water resistant
- It is a permeable
- It is a fire resistant
- It is softy
- It is known to cause no allergies to human bodies
- It is easily customizable
As a result, nonwoven P.P. fabric can be used to manufacture a host of products.
There is a great advantage with nonwoven P.P fabric Customization.
- The fabric can be used to produce any kind of bag that you require.
- It can be made available in most PMS solid colors.
- Your company identity can also be imprinted on the bags using a variety of methods and these techniques. Countless accessories can be used make these bags more appealing and purposeful.
- The fabric comes in a range of strength/thickness to allow the customer to get the right product.
Why use nonwoven bags?
The latest policies on environment protection promote environmentally safe alternatives to plastic, in particular plastic bags. Non woven bags are a step in the direction. Non woven bags can be recycled. So use of non woven bags will not only save tress it will also appeal to your environment conscious customers.
These bags are:
- Durable and stylish
- More spacious – They can hold up to 22lbs